The Free and Open Source for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Europe conference is the main OSGeo regional European community meetup. It is a weeklong event featuring two days of workshops, three days of spoken word presentations, and two days for community sprint to sum up the week.
FOSS4GE 2024 will be an in-person event but we are working hard to make streaming of all presentations a reality in addition to recorded material which will later be published on the OSGeo YouTube channel and TIB-AV portal.
We are honoured to invite you to take this opportunity to be a financial partner for the FOSS4G Europe conference in Tartu, Estonia in 2024. By sponsoring FOSS4GE 2024, You are extending your support to the whole open source geospatial community, a contribution that is essential in keeping this valuable community vibrant. In return this offers You the possibility to network and showcase Your work and solutions to future customers or partners.
Why become our partner?
FOSS4G conference partners are exposed to a highly engaged international
audience of policy makers, business representatives, and industry professionals.
Partnership in the FOSS4G conference gives you:
- Opportunity to engage with the geospatial technology industry
- Marketing and brand exposure
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to make valuable contacts and increase sales
Around 250-300 participants are expected to attend the conference on-site from all over the Europe. Moreover, the whole conference will be streamed and recorded to a even larger audience.
- Specialists from governmental institutions and private companies looking for effective solutions to solve geospatial problems
- Developers and users of free and open source geospatial software
- Advocates for free and open source software
- Experts involved in data infrastructure design and implementation at European, national, regional or local level.
- Decision makers and managers of geospatial projects looking for flexible and economically advantageous software solutions
- Geospatial technical leaders
- Organizations looking to connect with open source communities
- Organizations looking to hire open source experts
- Delegates from International Organizations and scientific communities
- Leaders of the global free and open source for geospatial community
We are preparing two types of preconfigured sponsorship packages. One is the traditional platinum, gold, silver, bronze and supporter tiers. The other with a more specific goal of helping us cover certain costs: like live-streaming, coffee breaks, lunch breaks, ice-breaker, etc. Both types are equatable with each other depending on the amount of sponsorship: offerings in both types are the same but the latter has a little extra directly related with the type of support you are extending to the conference.
Specific sponsorship packages will be published on this page and announced on the FOSS4GE social media accounts very soon. Stay tuned.